By train or by flight
By train, SNCF website :
By flight, Nantes airport website :
Then, The shuttle bus connects the airport and the Nantes train station in 20 minutes :
- every 20 minutes Monday to Saturday From the airport from 6:15am to 11:15pm.
- every 30 minutes Sunday From the railway station from 6:20am to 10:50pm.
- 7 days a week (except on 1 May).
- expect 20min from airport to train station
- you can buy the shuttle ticket (9€) from the shuttle driver (bank card only) and in the Le Relay shop in Hall 2
At the Nantes train station, take the train to Clisson
There are several trains from Nantes to Clisson:
- 12h13 > 12h42
- 12h35 > 12h51
- 12h39 > 13h07
- 12h59 > 13h15
Then 18min walk
Coming out of the station, take the street just in front of it: Av. Olivier de Clisson
to the square
Then go to the place du rond point de la grenouille, and take the street in front of it: rue Fougnot.
Once you arrive at the Italian restaurant, take the street in front: rue de la collégiale.
Take some time :)
Take the time to admire the pine tree and the support offered by Hellfest, fully compliant with street furniture standards!
Once at the bridge
When you reach the city bridge, take the street on the right: la montée de l'éperon.
Cross the playground
At the top, turn towards the parking lot and cross the playground.
Along the Sèvre river
Go along the Sèvre river, you arrive at the club "Le Moulin de Plessard" :)